Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome Page

So for those of you who don't know about the situation I was in that allowed me the time to watch so many movies let me tell you. I had back surgery in 2010 that resulted in a number of problems afterwards which kept me form working and would take 4 more surgeries until I was ok. during this time movies become a way of life for me to pass the time. I have been a avid movie watcher for over 20 years and spend a lot of my time quoting them in real life when the quote is appropriate of course. I watch all types of movies from Drama to Animated. I have watched well over 2000 different movies and if you're my friend on Facebook you can check out the movies I have watched by looking at my Facebook movie profile.
      My plan for this blog will be picking 1-3 movies a week and writing a review on those movies. My hope is that one of the reviews will either make you want to rewatch the movie, or if you haven't seen it, would make you want to watch it because of my review. There will be weeks where there could be more or less but I hope sometimes to run themes like parody week, twin movie week(meaning take two movies that are the same theme but just different stories), war movie week, sports week, true story movies, and you get the idea.
      I love to watch movies cause they open a huge world not just to me but, to everyone in the world. Can you honestly say that when you have watched a movie you have never wished you could have been in this movie and enjoyed it as real life. I found movies to be that escape and they helped pass my day as I laid in bed in tons of pain. So I hope you will enjoy this blog and if you have a movie you want reviewed (chances are I have seen it), I will make a list and do a request week and review that movie for you. However please respect my opinions on what I review. My thoughts might not be the same as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment